Tuesday 7 August 2012

Studio Project

After becoming severely addicted to Pinterest (evidenced here in my Pinterest profile), I have gathered enough creative projects to keep me busy for the next millennium. 

However, something has held me back. We moved in to our house a year ago on Monday 13th and have had so many house projects, redecoration and overhauls to focus on. Now we have reached a stage where we have completed most of the  biggest projects, I am desperate to be creative again.


So starts my next creative project, overhauling what will be our creative studio! P will use it to build computers and maintain servers etc. I will use it to paint, sew and craft. 


View from the doorway:




As you can see, one of the first things we will need to do is get some flooring!


View from the window:




We have a sofa bed in here as we use it as a bedroom when we have visitors.


A view from the sofa bed:




We definitely want to get rid of these pieces of furniture but we don't know what to replace them with. As you can see, we have a lot of stuff and will need to store it somewhere!


So project is in progress now, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment